Saturday, April 26, 2008

new rules

Well, at least someone's heard about the sandals! (If you remember, I mentioned them in my previous post.) She's got the news ... now she just has to get the money!
(The sandals range in price from $50 to $150. I hope she's got a good work-study job.)
Seriously, though ... isn't there some sort of rule about shorts and boots unless you're a busty video game character? (If there isn't one, we'll make it. We'll call it "don't wear boots with shorts unless you're a busty video game character.") I'm not trying to be the fashion police (only I am).

1 comment:

Molly Bryn said...

I just don't understand like who girls think they are walking around in those boots yet wearing short shorts and a tank top!! CLEARLY ITS HOT OUT, PUT SOME SANDALS ON!!!!! and honestly, like does she think she's cool or something?? who is that girl. pssh.